Event Incentive Packages
2023 CHOC Walk
August 20, 2023
August 20, 2023
Event Packages & Fundraising Incentives
Participants that meet certain thresholds above the fundraising minimum can earn incentives such as commemorative medallions, Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets and more. Fundraising totals may be reached through personal payments, donations from others or a combination of both.
Fundraising has now closed for this year's fundraising incentives.
For details on how to receive these items after the deadline, visit the event check in page.
$150 ($125 Early Bird Pricing) CHOC Walker
$250 CHOC Walk Pin
$450 CHOC Walk Medallion
$750 Disneyland® Resort Fun
$1,300 Double the Park Hopper® Fun
$2,500 Triple the Park Hopper® Fun
$5,000 CHOC Walk Hero
$10,000 CHOC Walk Super Hero - Package now closed
3rd Place Fundraiser - Package now closed
2nd Place Fundraiser - Package now closed
1st Place Fundraiser - Package now closed
Prize Fulfillment Details:
- Prizes earned up to the event date must be picked up during event check-in August 18 - 19.
- *Prizes earned post-event date will have numerous fulfillment options, including office pick up dates, paying to ship to home or opting out of prizes. For more details, visit the event check in page.
- Post-event prize deadline: September 20 - all donations including matching gifts, must be received by this date.
- If extra shipment option is selected, post-event prizes will arrive between November - December 2023.
- Prizes will NOT be sent to P.O. boxes.
- Prizes will be awarded based on time stamped receipt of gift online.
- All donations in form of cash or check must be received by the CHOC Foundation offices, verified, and date stamped in order to qualify funds towards prize packages.
- All prizes are graciously donated and quantities are limited and subject to availability.
- CHOC reserves the right to provide equivalents or adjust delivery schedule due to limitations in quantities.
- Matching gifts may need to be verified by your employer, and may not be counted based on availability of your employers funds.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to update their address should they move.
- CHOC is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes and will not be able to replace them.
- CHOC is not responsible for undeliverable prizes due to bad or incorrect addresses provided.
- Participants may update their mailing addresses on their CHOC Walk Fundraising Dashboard, by logging into their account.
- Notification of change of address must be submitted to CHOC by September 20, 2023.
- Should participants' prizes be returned to CHOC because of an invalid or incomplete address, CHOC will attempt to contact the winner.
- Participants are responsible for reporting winnings to local and Federal agencies.
- The fair market value of prize packages will be available at a later date.