August 27, 2022
CHOC Adventure in the Park-event details
CHOC and Disneyland® Resort are throwing a 30th anniversary party like no other! After 30 years of walking for kids, we have reimagined our annual fundraising collaboration and are excited to announce CHOC Adventure in the Park presented by Disneyland® Resort, on Saturday, August 27, 2022. It’s an exciting, fun-filled mix-in (starting at 5 pm) and private party (from 9 pm until midnight) at Disney California Adventure® Park, just for CHOC supporters!
4:00 p.m. | Event check-in begins at the Disney California Adventure® Main Gate located in the
Esplanade (near the main entrance)
5:00 p.m. | Early entry begins for Disney California Adventure® Park
9:00 p.m. | CHOC Adventure private party begins (the Park will be closed to the general public)
10:00 p.m. | Event check-in is now closed
10:15 p.m. | Special World of Color showing
12:00 a.m. | CHOC Adventure in the Park concludes
Parking is not included in general CHOC Adventure Package ($200-$999 fundraised). Guests driving a vehicle to the event are encouraged to purchase parking at any theme park parking location (excluding Downtown Disney® District and the Disneyland® Resort hotels parking areas). Standard parking rates will apply.
*VIP Fundraisers who have raised $1,000+ before 8/20 have received a special email with parking validation. *
For one night only, Disney California Adventure® Park comes to life with exclusive experiences just for CHOC enthusiasts including:
- Access to many of the park’s attractions throughout the evening
- A special showing of the nighttime spectacular World of Color
- CHOC Walk swag based on fundraising levels
- Special photo locations
- Sightings of beloved Disney® characters
- And so much more!
Visit the registration information page to learn more.
Beginning at 5 pm, CHOC supporters that raise $200+ and secure their ticket* will be able to enter Disney California Adventure® Park to mix in with non-event Guests to enjoy the Park before the party begins.
*In order to secure a ticket you must register as an in-person event attendee and reach the $200 minimum by August 20.
From 9 pm - 12 am, access to Disney California Adventure® Park becomes exclusive only to CHOC supporters who have met the minimum fundraising threshold to enter the event. Enjoy exclusive experiences throughout the Park, like a special showing of World of Color, CHOC-themed photo locations, DJ and more.
Fundraise to higher levels to enjoy special perks, like VIP World of Color viewing, a private reception, full day entrance to Disneyland® Park before the event, exclusive 30th anniversary commemorative memorabilia, CHOC Vans and more!
Day of event Details
- You will need a CHOC Adventure in the Park ticket and an event wristband to enter the event.
- Please download the Disneyland® app* on your mobile device and link your Park ticket to make dining reservations (between 5pm & 9pm), utilize mobile order, check attraction wait times and more.
- Your event wristband will allow you to stay in Disney California Adventure® Park after the park closes to day guests and provide you access to the special event from 9 pm - 12 am.
- You will only be able to pick up your ticket and wristband onsite the day of the event.
- For more details, visit the event check in page.
- Event ticket is only valid for Saturday, August 27, 2022, and cannot be refunded or exchanged for a later date.
- Parking is not included at the $200 fundraising level.
- Select merchandise and dining locations will be available during the private event from 9 pm - 12 am.
- Food and merchandise items are not included in the price of event admission.
- Once you pick up your event wristband and ticket, you can request Disability Access Service through Guest Services.
Experiencing the resort before the event
- If you wish to experience either park at the Disneyland® Resort before the CHOC Adventure in the Park event begins, here are the details:
- Disneyland® Park
- Reach the $650 Double the Magic fundraising level - more details available on the event packages page. Double the Magic Package Sold Out
- Purchase a separate park admission ticket and make a theme park reservation in advance, if available - reservations could book up weeks in advance, so plan accordingly.
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- Prior to 5 pm: purchase a separate park admission ticket and make a theme park reservation in advance, if available - reservations could book up weeks in advance, so plan accordingly.
- Starting at 5pm: your Adventure package ticket includes admission to Disney California Adventure® Park from 5 pm - 12 am.
- Disneyland® Park
CHOC / Team Spirit
- CHOC & Team spirit attire are highly encouraged!
- We invite all participants to arrive decked out in their CHOC swag, team shirts or themed outfits to represent your team, company or community group.
- There will be special photo locations and activations around the Park to capture the energy of our teams and CHOC supporters.
- To learn more about creating a team, visit the registration information page.
- Although we want to bring the spirit of the CHOC Walk to this new event, some items will not be allowed at this year's CHOC Adventure in the Park.
- See Disney costume and event guidelines on event guidelines page.
Offerings subject to availability, change or cancellation without notice, and are not guaranteed. View more information here.