Event Incentive Packages
CHOC Adventure in the Park
August 27, 2022
August 27, 2022
Event Packages & Fundraising Incentives
Participants may choose to purchase or fundraise toward the below incentive packages. This total may be reached through personal payments, donations from others or a combination of both.
All event day prizes no longer available - only **packages below.
**Items marked with a double asterisk = fundraising deadline: September 27, 2022
For more info on getting your CHOC swag, visit the check in page.
View the 2022 commemorative CHOC Incentive Prizes
**$75 - Virtual Package Level
$200 - Adventure Package Level
**$400 - Collectors' Package Level
$650 - Double The Magic Package Level
**$850 - CHOC Vans Package Level
- ** A pair of exclusive 2022 CHOC Vans (view design details, available in kids and adult sizing – subject to availability)
$1000 - VIP Package Level
$8000 - Stay and Play Ultra VIP Level (5 packages available - SOLD OUT)
The first 5 people to raise $8,000 in their account by the August 20 deadline will receive the following prizes
3rd Place Fundraiser - Ultra Tech VIP Level
The 3rd place fundraiser with the most funds in their account on the
August 20 deadline will receive the following prizes:
2nd Place Fundraiser - the Suite-st Package Level
The 2nd place fundraiser with the most funds in their account by the August 20 deadline will receive the following prizes:
1st Place Fundraiser - Grand Prize Level
The first place fundraiser with the most funds in their account by the August 20 deadline will receive the following prizes
- ** 30th Anniversary CHOC Adventure in the Park commemorative T-shirt
- * Free Original Chick-fil-A® Sandwich or Nugget Meal (card redeemable in Orange County locations only; closed on Sundays)
- ** Exclusive 30th Anniversary collectors’ items including: commemorative lapel pin and CHOC socks
- ** A pair of exclusive 2022 CHOC Vans (available in kids and adult sizing – subject to availability)
- * (1) Admittance to the CHOC Adventure in the Park with VIP Treatment + Experiences including:
- (1) complimentary parking pass on August 27, 2022
- (1) Mickey Mouse Ear Hat with CHOC 2022 embroidery
- Private character meet-and-greet experiences
- Reserved viewing area for World of Color
- VIP reception with beverages and hor d’oeuvres
- * A Suite Celebration with a TWO-DAY adventure at the Disneyland® Resort including:
- (4) two-day park hopper tickets
- (1) suite at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Complimentary VIP guide to accompany you for 6 hours per day (both park days included)
- Package only valid for use on event weekend (August 27 - August 28, 2022) and are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- NOTE: Fundraiser must have a minimum of $10,000 in their account to qualify for this package
- * Anaheim Ducks Fan Experience (date TBA):
- Enjoy the game in a luxury suite (up to 14 people)
- Food and beverage service included (up to $600, gratuity not included)
- (2) complimentary parking passes
- Autographed swag (TBD)
Post-Event Prize Fulfillment Details
- CHOC Walk prizes will be sent directly to the address provided by the participant at the time of registration.
- All post-event prizes, including all pairs of Vans, will arrive in the month of November, 2022.
- Prizes will NOT be sent to P.O. boxes.
- To qualify for prizes, all donations including matching gifts, must be received by the dates listed at the top.
- Prizes will be awarded based on time stamped receipt of gift online.
- All donations in form of cash or check must be received by the CHOC Foundation offices, verified, and date stamped in order to qualify funds towards prize packages.
- All prizes are graciously donated and quantities are limited and subject to availability.
- CHOC reserves the right to provide equivalents or adjust delivery schedule due to limitations in quantities.
- Matching gifts may need to be verified by your employer, and may not be counted based on availability of your employers funds.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to update their address should they move.
- CHOC is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes and will not be able to replace them.
- CHOC is not responsible for undeliverable prizes due to bad or incorrect addresses provided.
- Participants may update their mailing addresses on their CHOC Adventure in the Park Fundraising Dashboard, by logging into their account. Click here to learn more.
- Should participant's prizes be returned to CHOC because of an invalid or incomplete address, CHOC will attempt to contact the winner.
- The fair market value of prize packages will be available at a later date.
NOTE: Fundraising total must be confirmed in your account by the above deadlines, including all cash, checks or matching gifts.
Offerings subject to availability, change or cancellation without notice, and are not guaranteed. View more information here.